Sunday, July 26, 2009

RULES for EVERYONE!!

Here are a couple new rules i am adding and ALL OF YOU (including my administrators)are going to follow them!

Rule#1:
NO ONE other then me has the authority to remove comments on this cite! if you think a certin comment was out of line you MUST contact me first and get my approval! although you are an administrator you did not creat this cite i did!


Rule#2:
I Want no bashing no arguing no cursing and no fighting. My cite has a very special purpose! it is for not only the other religions to learn about ours but for us to try and listen to get a better understaning on theres! this is a TWO sided cite. i have even been asked to add an athiest on as an administrator and im thinking deeply about concidering it.. this is supose to be a sort a peace contract. i want not only the other religions to learn from us but for us to learn about them as well. understand administrators that this is a great opertunity for us to be able to polish our armer of God and become really great envangilists! thease people can teach us so much about evangilizing! we need to listen to them with open minds!

Rule#3:
IT ENDS NOW!I will not have my cite trashed by arguments and fights. If you continue to keep this type of behavior up i will eithor bannish you from the cite or if you are an administrator i WILL change the password and not tell you. dont think that i wont. trust me i will! i hate to have to be this authoritive but i will step up to the plate iff need be.

for those of you who are new commers WELCOME TO THE CITE! ENJOY!! =)

With Love,
Sammy Jayne<3

No comments:

Post a Comment