Saturday, July 25, 2009

Laura Elizabeth Pflug R.I.P.

Hey Gang,
This is Sammy J talken to you. (you will have to xcuse my spelling and grammer today im not all that up to editing it) Today was a sad day for my family. as most of you know my family and i have been away on vacation in the outerbanks. the trip came to sudden halt when we had to come home early bc of the death of my great great aunt Laura. She was 104. Born on October 4 1905 she passed away on monday july 2oth surounded by family and friends. My aunt was a very well respected lady. she was practicly a legond at my church. the oldest member for sure. She loved the Lord so much even when she couldnt see she still tried to pick up the bible a read it...unfortinatly for her no matter how hard she tried she couldnt read it. aunt laura use to always say "whats God waiten for im ready to go!!" and we would tell her "aunt Laura you have to wait your turn in line!" and she would always respond with "Must be a dam long line im 104 for cryen out loud!!" lol thease are a few of my memories with her. she was such a spit fire some times but she loved the lord and loved us so so much. today we remembered her at the funeral.
Laura Elizabeth Pflug
oct 4rth 1905 - July 20th 2009 <3
R.I.P.
P.S. Thank the lord she made it! she can finnaly party with moses!!!<3

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sam, I'm real sorry about your Aunt Laura but I know she's having a great time up at that party in heaven!! And you'll get to see her one day in her brand spankin' new body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it will be hard to imagen her without wrinkles! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party in heaven? No, there is no such thing as heaven. A magical place where you get a new body and to see all of your relatives... HA. What man-made nonsense. When people die, they die. That's it. There's a big fat ZERO at the end.

    ReplyDelete